Pros & Cons of Ridesharing
Whether you currently take advantage of ride-sharing services, prefer to navigate traffic yourself, or rely on public transportation options, it’s beneficial to weigh the pros and cons of this innovative and increasingly popular transportation option.
• Ridesharing is usually very affordable compared to other transportation options, particularly taxi and steadily-increasing subway/metro rates.
- Compared to taxi services, specifically, the limited regulation, training, and background checks of drivers can lead to less-than-professional outcomes (https://cnnmon.ie/2MQnvIZ). Luckily, with Global Sedan, our drivers are thoroughly trained and screened for misconduct, ensuring professionalism and safety with every ride.
- According to several new studies, ride sharing is considerably safer than driving by yourself (https://bit.ly/2AcFqoS). On average, rideshare drivers are less likely to speed and participate in reckless behavior than their citizen counterparts.
- Without formal training, many companies put their passengers at risk by hiring drivers without any kind of training or standard.
- Without the stress of traffic and other drivers, there’s no question that ride sharing is more enjoyable and relaxing for the passenger. This reduces stress allows busy patrons to focus on work and other priorities.
- With ridesharing companies like Global Sedan, the fear of arriving late becomes essentially nonexistent. With efficient, knowledgeable drivers, you can feel confident about getting to your destination on time.
Considering giving ridesharing a try? Check out globalsedan.com for a comprehensive list of our expansive vehicle options.